Re: Was MGB cars

To: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: Was MGB cars
From: "John Rued" <rudedoggg@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:38:16 -0600
Rich, your point is well taken and appreciated.  (I have a Le Mans modded
car; it is NOT an "M".)  In regards to Concourse judging, how do you guys
interpret the quality of the aftermarket LeMans accessories?  Especially
aftermarket items of recent manufacture?

I don't want any denegration of a particular manufacturer/distributor, but I
see no harm in recognizing those manufacturers and distributors that offer a
quality product.

JR
53 100 (originally Coronet Cream but not now) with Le Mans mods (not
original, either).