Concours vs. value

To: "Richard Bittmann" <edmyed@harbornet.com>,
Subject: Concours vs. value
From: Brian Mix <brianmix@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 09:31:58 -0800
Can't see the Forest for the trees.

I think it's very telling that the most "valuable" Healeys in the world are
not Concours restored cars.

That the general car buying public would rather have a car restored by a
famous "professional" restorer than a Concours car.

Is it only news to me that shinny cars are worth more than Concours cars?

All I see are trees.

BrianM
1955 100-Lemans - Non-Concours
http://members.cox.net/brianmix/healey100/default.html