Late Friday humor

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Late Friday humor
From: "David" <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 09:26:57 -0800
(Sexist joke)

Gladys Goldman is getting ready for bed.  She's standing in front
of her full-length mirror, taking a long, hard look at herself.

"You know, Harvey," she comments to her husband, "I stare into
this mirror and I see an ancient creature. My face is all wrinkled,
my boobs sag, my arms and legs are as flabby as popped balloons,
and my behind looks like a sad, deflated version of the Hindenburg!"

She turns to face him and says, "Dear, please tell me just one
positive thing about my body so I can feel better about myself."

Harvey looks up from his Austin Healey magazine, studies
Gladys critically for a moment and then says in a soft, thoughtful
voice, "Well, there's nothing wrong with your eyesight."

Services for Harvey Goldman will be held Tuesday morning at 10:30.