Help finding document

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Help finding document
From: "M Lempert" <mlempert@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 16:23:42 -0500
Hello folks.  I'm researching the details of an important Healey steering
wheel offering for Sprites.  The wheel was on the Falcon bodied Le Mans
Sprite of early sixties fame.  It was also offered by Healey through a
tuning catalog.  I need help identifying the source of a document related to
this.  Someone must have sent this to me (maybe as much as a year ago) via
an email attachment, but I have no record or memory of who.  Can any of you
identify this document, and even better, have access to it ?  I need a much
better scan as this one is unreadable.
http://www.pbase.com/mdlempert/image/55502069
http://www.pbase.com/mdlempert/image/55502071

Thanks much.