Friday's not so funny

To: JWilATC@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Friday's not so funny
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 22:16:14 EST
Funny but not so funny  either.

Super Bowl  Tickets

A man had 50 yard line tickets for the Super Bowl. As he sits  down, a
man comes down and asks if anyone is sitting in the seat next to  him.
"No," he says, "The seat is empty."
"This is incredible," said the  man. "Who in their right mind would have
a seat like this for the Super Bowl,  the biggest sporting event in the
world, and not use it?"
He says, "Well,  actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come
with my wife, but  she passed away. This is the first Super Bowl we
haven't been to together  since we got married in 1970."
"Oh...I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible.  But couldn't you find
someone else, a friend or relative, or even a neighbor  to take the
seat?"
The man shakes his head. "No, they're all at the  funeral."