Friday Funnies

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Friday Funnies
From: "Goodman, Craig" <Craig.Goodman@libertymutual.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 08:34:49 -0500
Ten Thoughts to Ponder for 2006

Number 10
Life is sexually transmitted.

Number 9
Good health is merely the slowest possible rate
at which one can die .

Number 8
Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him
Without an erection, make him a sandwich.

Number 7
Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a
Person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

Number 6
Some people are like a Slinky.....not really good for
Anything, but you still can't help but smile
when you shove them down the stairs.

Number 5
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday,
lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Number 4
All of us could take a lesson from the weather.
It pays no attention to criticism.

Number 3
Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred dollars
And a substantial tax cut saves you thirty cents?

Number 2
In the 60s, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now The world is weird and people take
Prozac to make it normal.

AND THE NUMBER 1 THOUGHT FOR 2006:
We know exactly where one cow with Mad-cow-disease is located
among the millions and millions of cows in America but we haven't
got a clue as to where thousands of illegal immigrants and
terrorists are located. Maybe we should put the Department of
Agriculture in charge of immigration