Re: my comments / GAS

To: "tammie wall" <whammie@iopener.net>, <eyera3@excite.com>,
Subject: Re: my comments / GAS
From: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 12:59:36 -0800
ira,
Since you are throwing gas-oline on to perpetuate this flame/thread.

I must ask you;
Just where the hell do you get off introducing "Germans" and "gas chambers"
into the mix ???
Are "Germans" and "gas chambers" your last GAS-P ???
How much lower can YOU go ???
(Oh please let us know.)
SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU !!!

Please explain to me and the list what your hidden agenda is.

Remember, The Healey Police (Polizei) are watching and "came"ing for your
keyboard

YES Boys and Girls, "The sky IS falling", thank's to ira.

Kirk