Clutch Swap

To: Healeyguy@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch Swap
From: David Schweninger <quenty@ntelos.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 13:18:04 -0500
Alooha Perry,
Regarding your Jan 20 post on clutch swapping.
I just received a 9 1/2" BJ8 clutch from Victoria for my BN7 II which
has a 10" clutch. I discovered that the bolt circle dia. on the BJ8
clutch is 10 5/8". The BN7 is 11 5/8". The dowels in both are on their
respective bolt circles. Where did I go wrong? Anyway, it's not that
big a deal. the shop would have to setup to do the dowels and they can
do the bolts without that much more effort. The plus is I can get a
little more weight off the rim.
Best and  Aloooha
Dave and Daisy