Re: Wheel balancers in Houston?

To: Chris Masucci <sooch@houston.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Wheel balancers in Houston?
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 19:03:53 -0600
I have asked the question before, and never found anyone in either the
Healey or MG club that has an answer.  A couple of us even discussed
the club buying an on the car balancer and leaving it at Jay's shop.

Being half a county away from both Hendrix and British Wire Wheel, UPS
kills any advantage of sending them out to them, but I haven't found
an alternative yet.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - '57 A-H 100-Six
Homepage - http://Austin-Healeys.com/

Looking for a vendor, use "The Monster List"
http://www.putzl.com/monster/vendors.html