BJ8 Glove Box Lock on ebay

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: BJ8 Glove Box Lock on ebay
From: "Eckert, Josef" <Josef.Eckert@t-mobile.de>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:23:46 +0100
This is not a "Friday funny".
When you are interested there is a very limited batch of BJ8 Glove Box Locks
available. A friend of mine did them new as an exact copy of the original.
He needed one for his own BJ8 and did some more to sell on ebay. You can
have a look at ebay Item number: 4612189227.
No financial interest from my side. I only have seen the Glove Box Locks he
did, and could not distinguish the new locks from an original one. Hope this
is not against the rules of this forum and no one is offended by this
information.
Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/GERMANY
54BN1, 62BT7, 65Sprite