Re: Sprite questions

To: "Erik Jessen" <eriksmail@mail.dk>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite questions
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:35:35 -0500
Eric,

To be honest, I'm not right up on what's available for the Sprite restorer.
I would certainly encourage you to contact George Marinos for the current
Sprite Concours Guidelines package Gmari@optonline.net

In addition I believe there is a book called the "Original Sprite / Midget"
by Anders Clausager which is very comprehensive.

I'm sure there are others on this list who can help direct Eric to more
quality publications for the accurate restoration of a Sprite.

Rich Chrysler