Re: first kiss, etc.

To: rwil@sbcglobal.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: first kiss, etc.
From: N5572B@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 22:38:59 EST
In a message dated 1/24/06 7:48:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,
rwil@sbcglobal.net writes:
1.  Your first kiss in a Healey
Not sure I remember that...

::
::2.  Your first ticket with a Healey
That's easy, third day I had it.  I took a friend for a ride and he asked how
fast it would go?  I said, "I don't know, let's find out"  Something over 100
but the CHP never got a good pace on me.  When asked and pushed for an answer
as to speed, the nice officer said, "We don't really know.  We were trying to
pace you at 85 and you were leaving us like we were standing still."  I told
him I better get my speedometer checked.

::
::3.   What you'd do with your Healey if you were 21 and single
Not sure, but I wouldn't be married.

::