Good Bye

To: Healey Forum <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Good Bye
From: Ward Stebner <liason@sasktel.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 11:20:41 -0600
I shed a tear today as my baby left the garage for the last time.  That's
right.  I have sold my 1956 BN2 to a gentleman in Vancouver BC.  I have
enjoyed the 8 years I have spent on the list.  I have made some very good
friends both through the list and at the meets Annie and I have attended.
Annie and I are making tentative plans to try and get to Nelson BC this summer
for the meet.  Hopefully we can get together with some of out old friends
there!  If you are interested in keeping in touch with me I will be signing
off the list so  Send me a quick email if you haven't been in touch in a while
so I can keep my address book up to date.  Thanks to the people that I bought
parts from over the years.  David Nock has been an good friend and an even
better supplier of parts.  I think at times he is more of a pusher feeding my
addiction but that is a story to be discussed over drinks! I don't want to
single anyone out as the list could get quite long and I would feel terrible
if I forgot someone.  The wealth of knowledge on this list both for concours
restoration as well as for keeping the cars on the road is very extensive.
Don't for the sake of a few egos ever let this list go!  Thanks to majordomo
for making all of this possible.

Good Bye and good night !
Ward Stebner
former owner of BN2L230461