Conversion and lamp not working

To: <smithn00@kitepilot.net>
Subject: Conversion and lamp not working
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:53:35 -0500
Dear Ned,

I used a Hendrix Conversion Bracket and if I remember, he supplied a diagram
to connect it.  I am half way around the world from my car, so I cannot be
of help to you  other than to say that I gutted the regulator and soldered a
heavy guage wire on the circuit board to use it as a connection point for
all the wires.  I am in Melbourne Australia now and will not return home to
NY until the 6th of March.  If you still need help, contact me.

Mark Goodman
66BJ8 35503