Re: speedo cable route

To: "Jonathan and Carole Quandt" <fourqz@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: speedo cable route
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 19:40:22 -0500
Johnathan,
The speedo cable, tach cable and o/d harness on the BN1 all run up through a
clip as you can see in the accompanying picture. They are all fitted into a
small gap in the upper bulkhead sealing strip as it fits against the
bulkhead.

Scan 0006 shows the arrangement on a BN2 where the o/d harness does not run
in through the car, just the speedo and tach cables. For the BN2 o/d lead,
one single sleeved wire (not visible here) runs from the outer firewall
relay down with the chassis harness, then over onto the gearbox mounted
clip, then to the solenoid.

Rich Chrysler