BN7 II orphan

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: BN7 II orphan
From: David Schweninger <quenty@ntelos.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 13:28:03 -0500
Hello all,
I'm trying to install the gas line from the tank to the carbs.
Apparently BN7 cars built after (C) 17546 and (C) 17352 fitted with
parts that don't show up Completely in BN7-BT7 parts lists.
My original gas line is attached with "P" clips. not hairpin type. How
ever the clip are installed in a manner that would hold the line below
the frame. Is this correct? I'm assuming the clips attach to the
underside of the frame.
Also, is there a clip that holds the line up close the carb? The
pictures I have show the line sort of wrapped around the brake
reservoir and disappearing. I can't find any likely holes for a clip.
Dave and Daisy