RE: GT Legends.

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, clocks@midcoast.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: GT Legends.
From: "i" <eyera3@excite.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 12:24:23 -0500 (EST)
Be sure to check the minimum requirements fro the the game to work. Check the
box to be sure you have the right computer speed, and video card specifications
If a PC go to start, run. Type in dxdiag hit enter. say OK. This will give you
a readout of your systems specifications.
I ERbs
59 BT7
68 VW Auto-stick
POrtland, OR