Re: Dash numbers

To: "Wayne SchultzWaschu2@charter.net" <Waschu2@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Dash numbers
From: Yellow 65BJ8 <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 18:42:23 -0800 (PST)
Hello Wayne,

Interesting - I had numbers on the back of my dash
also in blue chalk - 7151 - does not relate the the
id32038.

Photo available

Robert, Yellow 65BJ8.

--- "Wayne SchultzWaschu2@charter.net"
<Waschu2@charter.net> wrote:

>     I had asked about the numbers written on the
> back of the dash wood
> pieces. I am changing the wood on my Healey
> BJ-8-42623. They both had
> the number 17228 written on the back side. I have
> changed the same wood
> parts  on other cars and found the car number
> written on them. I suppose
> the numbers I found are from the vendor that made
> the wood pieces and
> that the same number on each makes a set with book
> match grain. Might be
> fun to give the numbers to Steve Byers in charge of
> the BJ8 Registry and
> let him track these numbers also.
>     I took pictures that I can email. Ben Cohen also
> said he has one
> half and that he could take a  picture also.
>

>              Wayne

Robert - Yellow 65BJ8
rnbmail@yahoo.com
Cell: 408-221-5244

If this email message has been received by you in error, please contact the
sender asap - Thank You.