Re: BJ7 SU HS6 float setting

To: "Richard Bittmann" <edmyed@harbornet.com>
Subject: Re: BJ7 SU HS6 float setting
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 09:03:46 +0800
Richard -

I would guess that they are.  Actually, float setting is the one
setting that isn't that critical, you just want to make sure the lever
contacts the float chamber jet at a hair more than 90 deg angle so
that when the float hits the lever, you get maximum force on the jet
to shut off the fuel flow.  That's the main concern.

Best Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8