Fw: the list

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: the list
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 23:39:50 -0500
Re:  "The washer bottle was actually a Trafalgar glass bottle instead of a
tutor".

Several cars of the period had these square glass bottles - I recall my
family's Rovers of the late 1950s, all the way up to the mid-60s 3-Litre Mk
III (P5s) had them - and yes I can remember Dad cussing the first frosty
November morning of each year when he discovered he had once again forgotten
to put windshield washer anti-freeze in the bottle before the first sub-zero
night.  I would try suppliers of parts for Rover and Jaguar, as I seem to
recall good reproductions were available a few years back.

Mirek
60 BT7