Re - Trafficator finish

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>, davidwjones@cox.net
Subject: Re - Trafficator finish
From: mike brooks <hypercubic@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 10:52:55 +0000 (GMT)
Hallo David,

  India ink works well. I got this from an art store. Unlike paint, it soaks in
nicely. I used a small artist's brush and gave it three coats. Once dry, I used
black boot polish to finish off.

  The result is a little blacker and shinier than original, but I do not know
of anything that will bring back the original slightly dull look of Bakelite.

  Rgds

  Mike Brooks
  [Used to be Houston, now Milan Italy - BN2 arriving shortly!!]