Re: Can you spot the scam?

To: George.Alexopoulos@beldencdt.com, "Healey List"
Subject: Re: Can you spot the scam?
From: "Brent Porter" <brentshealey@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 16:53:50 -0500
I used the 'ask the seller a question' button on the auction.  I
wanted to find out if the the people that had worked that hard to get
their store and feedback established knew about the fake cars that
were listed.  I'm also an Ebayer, and think there would be nothing
worse than having that happen to me.  Below is the email that I
received from them today.  Just goes to show you......buyer, and
seller, beware!

Brent.
--
Brent Porter
BT7, AN9, TR4

Someone stole my ebay information. It was reported to safeharbor at it
has been taken care of. If you are interested in these cars please
email PJAUTO@aol.com attn: Allen Howe as the subject they are the real
sellers of these vehicles, Thank you for you understanding and thank
you for being cautious.

Sincerely
Kimberly Morgan

and from another reply
Sorry for the confussion.  Someone got the photos of our cars from our
web site and falsely listed them under poor Kimberly's account.

If there is something I can do to help you get the car you want,
please contact me.

Happy Motoring,

Allen Howe
P.J.'s Auto World Classic, Muscle, and Sports Cars