Re: AHC Contact

To: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AHC Contact
From: Alan F Cross <alanx@proaxis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 11:06:27 +0000
Hi Patrick,

If you want the Chairman, try:

chairman@austin-healey-club.com

I have set that to forward to his personal email address. If you want to
use snail-mail, you can write to him at the address on our Bookshop
order form - he's also our Bookshop Manager.

If it's not the chairman you want, do what most people do, and send the
email to me:

info@austin-healey-club.com

... and I will find the best person to forward to.

Hope this helps

In message <44063C3F.70401@pacbell.net>, bn1@pacbell.net writes

--
Alan F Cross (BJ8 "Ginny") AHC member TV1729J
Heathfield Studios - http://www.heathfield-studios.co.uk - web designers for the