Re: Too much Fun!

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Too much Fun!
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 07:43:05 -0500
Maybe Ned will swap you even.    Did you ask? :)    Come to think of it Jim,
I have a painted , rolling chassis,  BT7 puzzle that is ready for a bored
guy like you to jump right in.    I spose I might think about swapping you
straight up.    Of course I would have to drive yours around for about a
week or 2 to get a feel for it just to make sure everything is in good
operating condition. I wouldn't want to get into something I would regret in
the long run.

No guarantees , but I'll think about it.  But then I would probably really
hate not having a puzzle to contemplate through out the day to get me
through. My brain may dry up.

Let me get back with you on that one.

Mark