Re: Update on the New Healey

To: huston208@aol.com
Subject: Re: Update on the New Healey
From: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 01:55:18 +0000
>  Reid
>
>So when does Rob plan to write a book on his secrets to
>attract Beautiful  Blondes ???
>
>  R.L.  Huston

I'm not sure what his secret is.  I chalk it up to his avuncular persona, a
complete lack of fear of rejection, and the fact that he told them that I
was some big-time photographer who could make them famous, or something like
that.  We even had a Speed TV camera showing me photographing Rob and a
couple of his "finds" for a few moments.  Not sure if it made it on air, but
the combination of posing for a still photographer while a TV camera rolled
was too much to resist!   :-)

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!