Badges - Another query

To: <caws52803@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Badges - Another query
From: "Alan" <alan@nfahc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 20:14:58 -0000
Hi Rudy and fellow Listers.
On the subject of badges........
Does anyone have a source for the small cloisonne DHMC badge that could be
found on the side of the factory hardtops?  I have a picture here
http://www.nfahc.co.uk/dhmc.jpg
or it can be found on page 193 of Bill Emmersons book.
I believe the badge was fashioned into a key fob at one time too.  I would
like to track down a couple of nice ones to finish off a Pete Farmer hardtop
(the best in the world!) or perhaps a singleton so that I can get a batch
made.

Any clues would be a big help.

            http://www.nfahc.co.uk
            mailto:alan@nfahc.co.uk