Re: Another Allignment Ques.

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another Allignment Ques.
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 08:39:42 -0500
Now I'm confused.    I also have a severe wear problem on just the outside
on my MGA front tires.    It is the same on both sides.   So I was thinking
that the cure here was just to adjust the "toe in"  so the lead edge of each
tire points in the outward direction a little more.

So in laymen's terms my car has  "pigeon toes"  and I need to give it a bit
more
" duck feet",  but not too much of course.  (hows that for a picture story)

My question is ,   doesn't too much "toe in"  cause the outside of the tire
to wear?

These "sneakers" are only  3 years old,  (6000 miles tops) with only highway
and some in town driving,  and absolutely no hard cornering or driving.

Mark