RE: Jabbeke

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Jabbeke
From: "Peter Schauss" <schauss@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 21:35:21 -0500
Jabbekke is about half way between Brugge and Oostende.  I was there about
ten years ago.  According to the guy at my hotel in Brugge, this was one of
the first high speed autoroutes in Belgium and, in the 50's, it was quite
common for manufacturers to bring cars their for speed tests.  He also
advised me not to try to drive 100 mph on that road as I would be likely to
get a ticket :<(.

HTH,
Peter Schauss
1963 BJ7