Re: Rear seat back - again

To: "P.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>,
Subject: Re: Rear seat back - again
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 09:54:29 -0500
Jack,
I don't think you need to be concerned here. 3/4" seems to be about right to
me. In fact better a bit too much than not enough. You still have carpet to
fit there (see pictures att'd.) and the rear quarter trim panels. These
panels are a good 5/16" to 3/8" thick in that area and once the panels are
in place the rear seat back framing should be a snug slide in fit.
Centralize the assembly between the sides and install the three bolts coming
up into the base wood from the under side of the car. This will draw the
assembly down and help to align the side bolt holes.Then when the 2 bolts
per side come in from the wheel arches and into the captive tee nuts in the
side wood, they will draw everything together for a tight fit.

Rich Chrysler