The Tektronix Healey

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Tektronix Healey
From: "Alex" <alexmm@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:12:24 -0500
As an ardent electroniker, I recently got ahold of the book "The First 40
Years Of Tektronix," by Marshall M. Lee. Tektronix is the world's largest
maker of oscilloscopes, and an industry leader. If you work in electronics,
as a technician or an engineer, you know Tek scopes are legendary.

I digress. Imagine my surprise to see a photo, on page 193, of the company's
first two prototype instruments being delivered from the company's R&D
facility in Guernsey (ah, the UK connection!) on the luggage rack of what
appears to be a RHD BT7!

Healeys are everywhere.

==    Alex in Maine
      1960 BT7 3000 Mark 1 - "The Blue Mainie"
      Former owner of 1957 100-6, and 1967 3000 Mark III BJ8
      http://users.adelphia.net/~alexmm/ai2q.htm