Re: Brake Servo

To: Bob Brown <BlkBt7@aol.com>, Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Servo
From: Earl Kagna <kags@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 09:52:37 -0800
Bob:

Precision Sportscar Service in Ontario sells the Australian made PBR
replacement servo - I've used them, they are excellent, better than the
Lockeed replacement in my opinion.  They can also supply a fitting kit for
it - brackets that tidily mount to the original studs, a couple of
pre-shaped brake pipes, and a slighly longer vaccuum hose.

I'm not sure if any of the usual US suppliers are carrying this at this
time, but you could check.

I have one of these in a box - can send a couple of digital pics if it will
help you, just ask.

They carry the Lockeed unit as well, and last I heard, were also able to
supply re-built original Girling units.

Check with them at: www.precisionsportscar.com

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.