Carbs BJ8

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carbs BJ8
From: "Mel Brunet" <mburnet@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 10:17:08 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
Listers

First, I would like to thank everyone who took the time to respond to my
dilemma.  Your input has been very valuable to me.  Dave has suggested that
I do compression check and here are the numbers I got this am.

1. 195
2. 195
3. 185
4. 110, 75, 115, 70, 30, 30
5. 190
6. 190

Also, #6 plug is firing but the electrode is shiny indicating to me that no
fuel is being burned.  Is there anything else I can do to get to the bottom
of this problem, short of tearing the engine down.  I do not think it is the
cam because it was dialed in by the mechanic with the specs that came with
the cam. But, I know you can never say never.  It may be as Dave says, an
intake valve stuck.

Also, Steve and Ed, I would like to have the information you have on the
carbs.  Hopefully, I will be able to tune the carbs shortly.   Thanks.

Mel Brunet

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/gif which had a name of
BackGrnd.gif]