Re: Additional pictures

To: "Ph.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Subject: Re: Additional pictures
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 17:53:19 +0800
PJ -

Absolutely Beautiful!  Looks like you are getting close... keep up the
good work.  That first drive will be like heaven!

Interesting to see your very early BJ8 has the dual indicator light
configuration of later BJ8s.  I guess this must have been for the
German/Euro Market and it got an early supply of the later shroud.  My
early BJ8 is # 28155 and it has the older style combined indicator
light configuration.

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8