Re: AW: Cloisonné Badge Repair Non Healey but

To: "Eckert, Josef" <Josef.Eckert@t-mobile.de>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AW: Cloisonné Badge Repair Non Healey but
From: David Schweninger <quenty@ntelos.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 17:37:59 -0500
Josef,
I googled Pamela Davis. She can do my Cloisone anytime!!
Dave and Daisy (who is much more available)
On Mar 22, 2006, at 2:13 AM, Eckert, Josef wrote:

I can highly recommend PD Enamels (Pamela David) as they did a Healey
3000
MK2 badge for me. I can only say what I got back from them is
brilliant/outstanding and better than it ever was. They did new chrome
and
cloisone.
Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/GERMANY