Re: looking for video :Healey Vs. Porsche: best sports car ever

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: looking for video :Healey Vs. Porsche: best sports car ever
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 16:32:40 -0500
Of course that is a matter of opinion...   When restoring a Healey from the
ground up with no other pattern to follow I found this video to be a very
valuable resource.   Body reconstruction, mechanical restoration and even
some interior installation ideas.    For anyone that needs to know how the
rocker panels fit into a big Healey this tape shows exactly that.  And even
a little
"lead loading" one of the body panels.    "Pure Ot"   to quote Quentin
Wilson.

It moves pretty fast so its best viewing in slow motion to pickup some of
the ideas.

As far as the guy and his wife attempting to own the most valuable Healey in
the world,   that is pretty "cheesy".    But Kudos to Steve and the gang for
doing an excellent job on the car.

Mark