Small garage

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Small garage
From: "Allyn Richardson" <allynrichardson@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 08:20:39 -0800
I am also "garage challenged". One day I had a brainstorm (doesn't happen
often) and realized I could put a 8' X 10" shed in an unused and unseen by
my Wife, (critical part here) area of our yard for garage items I use
occasionally and parts I need to store from removing off the Healey. I put
stand alone shelving around the inside perimeter of the shed dramatically
increasing it's capacity and still had space for all the garden tools and
lawnmower. It was like the clouds parted and the sun shown down on me......

Allyn

name of winmail.dat]