looking for BJ8 by Ric.

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: looking for BJ8 by Ric.
From: "Ron Hoffart" <Ron@grouser.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 13:57:25 -0600
I have been trying to reply to the message copied below but I can not get it
to work. I have been able to get a test message trough by sending a new
message to healeys@autox.team.net.  but I have not been able to reply to a
message.  my computer says it was sent but it does not show up on the list.
If anyone can help me with the proper way to reply. It would be much
appreciated.  now for the reply to Ric. (or is it Mark and Kathy?) about
looking for a BJ8.  I have a 1967 BJ8 restored in 98 and judged Gold
concourse. It is in the same condition today.  It is golden beige with black.
I plan to sell it this spring.  anyone interested can contact me at
ron@grouser.com