Re: New to the list

To: "Eureka Saws Co, Inc." <ambritts@ptdprolog.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New to the list
From: "John Soderling" <jsoderling@astound.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 20:54:47 -0800
Congratulations, Alex.  You are beginning a great adventure involving one of
the most admired Classic British marques and the greatest bunch of classic
car owners, hands down.  Properly maintained, Austin Healeys are very
reliable and probably the most drivable of the classic British cars.  You'll
receive multiple of "thumbs-up" from admirers each time you take it out.
Vrooom vrooom,
John
100-Six  Erika the Red