Re: Vintage lugage rack

To: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Vintage lugage rack
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 09:50:37 -0400
I believe it is an AMCO rack and I have one on my BJ8.  I've not seen one
for sale in a long time.  I use mine frequently when at flea markets or
other sale places to strap purchases to it and bring them home.  Also--on
trips, I'll put a large piece of luggage on it.

If your old one is reparable, do it--your may not find another one.

tom