Obnoxious Posts

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Obnoxious Posts
From: "R. Cobb" <rcobb@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 08:44:41 -0500
Unfortunately occasionally a list member steps over the line, in my opinion,
making personal attacks and ranting using less than respectful vocabulary.

I have witnessed such an attack on the list in the past day.

If there is an actual grievance, I suggest that an attempt be made to sort it
out privately.  Failing in that, a posting of the issues might be in order.
But the list and listers need not be subject to what I consider an offensive
verbal assault, in any case.

I have two suggestions for anyone who is feeling out of control in their
emotional state:  try some anger management techniques and make an effort to
maintain integrity and civility in public behavior.

If those suggestions don't seem usable, take the borrowed suggestion that I
have reproduced below, without permission, from an earlier posting by a lister.
R. Cobb