Re: Paint Colours

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Paint Colours
From: "Ed" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 19:40:57 -0500
Hi Paul!!

<<I have a "healey blue" 67 BJ8 and am looking to get some touch up paint.

Your "problem" is that there are 1,109 "shades"/"variation" of "healey
blue".

<<I have found a company in UK that sells it but am wondering anybody knows
N.A. based company that sells it?>>

Pretty sure you can find Auto Body Supplies, Paint in the yellow pages (or
something VERY similar).

You need to call a couple and see if they can "scan" either your car or a
part from it.  Most will be able to and either give you liquid form OR
aersol.

Good Luck!

Ed
'63 BJ-7 (Hortense THE Healey wearing STD. ILL plates    AH BJ 7  )