RE: fuel gauge sending unit - BN2

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: fuel gauge sending unit - BN2
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:13:20 -0700
Jack:  An assumption:  you have bench tested the unit and it does not show
the full range of resistance required for your sending unit.  If it does
test OK on the bench but the readings are off over the full range on the
gauge or the full range of tank content, try bending the float arm to match
the fuel content in the tank  (That is assuming that a BN2 sending unit has
a float on the end of a wire arm).  Worked for me.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031