RE: High Tech Cowboys

To: mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net
Subject: RE: High Tech Cowboys
From: "dwflagg@juno.com" <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 18:10:31 GMT
Mark,

You don't have to apologize to anyone!! What we have lost in this country
(other than our country) is our ability to laugh at ourselves. Everyone is
perched out there just waiting for someone to "offend" them. Well, I'm offended
by the people that are offended. Enough is enough!! It shows that some people
have too much time that should be spent on more productive efforts. We need to
take back common sense and civility, and no I wasn't offended by your humor.
Have a nice weekend.

Regards,

Doug
'56 BN2

Dear Ginger,

Thank you for your comment and I am sorry if I offended anyone with the
political content.  I usually just read items that I receive and if they are
appropriate, delete the source and then forward them on to the list.  I will
be more careful in the future.  I do not want to stir up a controversy that
will linger.

Mark

  _____