Re: Depressing the Clutch and RPMīs

To: "Rafael Abugattas" <rafaelabugattas@yahoo.es>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Depressing the Clutch and RPMīs
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 17:19:58 -0400
Hello Rafael,

It's quite normal to have the engine speed slow down when the clutch is
depressed. If it slows to the point of wanting to stall, your idle RPM's are
adjusted a little bit too slow.

I usually keep the idle speed when hot with no choke on to about 950RPM.
This will keep the charging light from coming on, and will allow sufficient
revs to keep the engine from stalling when the clutch is depressed.

Rich Chrysler