Re: The Cape pub

To: "Bruce Starke" <bstarke@redshift.bc.ca>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Cape pub
From: "Classic-Car-World Ltd" <enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 22:40:57 +0100
Hi Bruce, a quick search on Google turned up the following:

http://www.capeofgoodhope.co.uk/

I don't know if this is correct but looks like a nice watering hole none the
less!! :o)

Kindest Regards

Tom
Tom McCay (Director)
Classic-Car-World Ltd
Tel: 01522 888178
FAX: 0870 705 9115
E-Mail: tom@classic-car-world.co.uk

Now offering quality Sealey tools at discount prices, see
www.ccw-tools.co.uk for further details.