RE: Door Latch Bj8

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Door Latch Bj8
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 12:00:34 -0700
Dick:  An opposite problem but probably the same source.  My door would not
stay shut.  Wear on the mechanism.  I determined what the shape and
thickness of the cam should be  (?? look at other door mechanism or
guess??), added some metal to the cam with a welding torch and welding rod,
and filed it to shape.  It's been several years now and still working.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031