Re: Re:Headers

To: <dwflagg@juno.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re:Headers
From: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 12:36:49 -0400
  Hi Doug:   I have Denis Welch headers on my BN1 racer.  These are mild
steel....I had them coated inside and out by Airborne (like Jet-Hot).  After
10 intense racing seasons, they are still good.  They came with the proper
stud for the throttle linkage bellcrank.  Some of my racer friends have used
a cable throttle system with good results.   Maybe adapted from a sprite?

  I'll also add that on my BN7 I brush coated the exhaust manifold with
Eastwood high temp paint, made for that purpose.  Its lasted since 1987 with
an occasional touch-up.  Over 30,000 miles.

  Jim in CT
  BN1, BN2, BN6, BN7