Fw: Check valve

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Check valve
From: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 21:44:31 +0100
 Hello Jack,
 The Lockheed 7 inch free standing servo has the one way non return valve
 fitted into the vacuum chamber during assembly, it will be already in the
 new servo when you take delivery of it, it is in white plastic/nylon that
 you attach the vacuum pipe from the inlet manifold into.
 The BJ8 Girling servo had a alloy one way valve that was screwed into the
 main valve chest body.[ Not obtainable anymore ].
 Hope this information helps.
 Regards.
 David.