oil boycott

To: "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: oil boycott
From: "James Shope" <healeymanjim@JoiMail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 20:10:25 -0700
i agree that it would be nice to punish some of the big oil companies, but
having filled up my vehicles for years late at night i have seen all kinds of
different fuel trucks putting fuel into other companys underground tanks at
the service station.  here in las vegas all gasoline comes in on one pipeline,
and the oil companies laughingly tell us theirs is different because of the
additives they put into the pipeline fuel.  yuk yuk!!!  even in daylight you
can see Shell putting fuel into exxon stations or some other outfit.  if we
stop buying exxon, they will just sell it to the stations you buy your fuel
from.  fuel is like money, it if fungible.  if we stop buying iranian oil or
nigerian oil or russian oil, they will sell it to the japanese or europeans
and we will buy back our alaskan oil or from somewhere else.  face it, they
got us by the short hairs.   healeymanjim