RE: Oil etc.-NOT HEALY related

To: <wilko2@cox.net>, "'Healey List'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Oil etc.-NOT HEALY related
From: "Ron Davies" <rdavies1@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 07:10:03 -0700
You got me. I guess you can tell I don't buy coffee at Starbucks. Thanks for
agreeing with the point if the facts were off. Still $48 for a gallon of
coffee? That's profit! I hear it's the same with colas. The cup costs as
much as the liquid and they sell it for $1.5 because we'll pay for it.

Bigger problem where I live in socal is housing.
The house my dad paid 25k US 45 years ago and is now crumbling is worth $2.3
million because it's near the beach! Houses have doubled in the last 5yrs
and tripled in the last 10.
I wonder how the "kids" can afford one. It's nuts. It's supply and demand
with no relief in sight. It's also the reason our Healeys keep going up in
value :-)
Ron

At Starbucks, Cafe Mocha (one of the more expensive drinks) @ 3.75 for 20
ounces is only 48.00 USD/Gallon. No where near 200 USD.